Friday 4 January 2013

Ummmm....


First of all may I wish you all a very Happy New Year...Yes I'm a little late but I haven't been in a very good frame of mind...This time of the year isn't my favourite..I find it all rather depressing so I have been in one of those 'cant be bothered' moods.

 Unfortunately the mood has made me be very naughty and I didn't post my DT card for the current ABC challenge - E for Embossing....but here it is now



 
Its a CAS card made with a Clearly Besotted stamp...in fact I have cased one of Stephanie's gorgeously simple cards for this and the embossing bit is the piece of kraft cardstock.
I do hope you will join in the challenge and I'll be checking out your creations shortly...
 
I've been trying to snap out of this mood by having a major tidy up of my craft room trying to find a place for everything..now its done I don't want to mess it up...lol...my new years resolution is to try and tidy up as I make..Ha!!  Anyway... I have been in there today having a play...I found this sweet Boofle stamp in a bargain bin at Hobbycraft...
 
 
 

I coloured him with my pencils...I haven't used them for ages and I thought that I would go back to them to try and get the old mojo working again....I think it worked...lol...
 
Then as I was on a roll...lol...I coloured up a Gorjuss Girl that has been lying around for ages...and I wanted to have a try of a new die I had for Christmas..its the only crafty thing I got ...
  
 
 
Its the bow...a fab Die-amics die which will be used a lot me thinks...lol...
 
So now it seems I'm back on track I hope to be around with some more cards...watch this space!!
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow busy bee. These are all beautiful. I love the gorjuss girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful. Love how striking your first CAS card is, just gorgeous.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jan!!!! They are all wonderful!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ABC card - so gorgeous with the twine and that natural woodlook embossing - fabulous, and the others are really cute too! Hope your mood is picking up (I know what you mean about this time of year)...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jan

    Just spotted your cards on Less is More challenge and then decided to have a browse of your other creations. Love the first card here and that bow die on the Gorjuss is to die for. I want one or should i say i NEED one!

    Am feeling a bit like you too. Since moving here nearly 6 years ago I find Christmas kind of depressing anyway, I miss the family especially the Grandchildren, and this year it is taking a long time for my spirits to lift a bit. Your cards have given me some inspiration so maybe tomorrow I will head in the direction of my craft area and get card making.

    Take care.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All gorgeous cards - wow! All coloured so beautifully. I especially love the Boofle card - adorable. What a great pickup finding the stamp in the bargain bin.

    ReplyDelete