Tuesday 29 January 2013

Sweet Little Marci...

Hello...I've been playing today and coloured up this sweet little La La Land Marci...as I'm feeling all 'pinked ' out..lol...I went for bluey/lilac....

 
Marci is coloured with Copics and pencils..the DP's are Basic Grey - Wisteria.  The flowers are a mixture of WOC and Prima and I used my new Memory Lane Butterfly die.  I finished with some SU lace and loads of sparkle and pearls.
 
I'm going to enter this for this weeks Inky Chicks Challenge - Bingo -
Flowers Lace and Pearls.
 
Bye for now
Hugs
Jan...xxx

2 comments:

  1. Jan this is stunnung and I love those flowers and the colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is delightful Jan ! I love your papers and the lovely flowers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete