Saturday 19 January 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie...

Happy Saturday everyone!!...hope you're enjoying the snow....lol...what is it with this country (UK) we are never prepared for it no matter what we do..lol...BBC even put a programme on last night about the snow...jezzz!!! 

Anyway back to Kraftin' Kimmie.. I saw that they were having a Guest Contest at the beginning of the week and I promptly bought some  Kraftin' Kimmie stamps from Dies to Die For...in the hope I would get them in time to enter. Well I have been waiting for the postman and right up to this minute, because of the snow, they still haven't arrived.  The contest ends tomorrow and as I SO wanted to take part I've been a bit cheeky and used this little sweetie instead...

 
Yes I know she is a Sassy Sally by Sassy Cheryl but as Sassy Cheryl is an Artist for Kraftin Kimmie I do hope the ladies at KK will still consider my entry. 
 
Sally is coloured with Copics, The DP's are Papermania Spots and Stripes Pastels. The theme for Kimmies Challenge is to use something metallic, so I have used a pretty spacer with a pearly brad.  The Flower is a new Die-namics Die and I finished with co ordinating ribbon, pearls and sparkle.
 
 Ladies at Kraftin'Kimmie please don't disqualify me for being a bit cheeky...it's 'cos of the snow!!!.lol...
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan..xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, she's gorgeous! Love the trio of pearls and your sweet image! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the layered flower.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What copics did you use? What is the name of the die you used to make the flower? I love the card! Sassy Sally reminds me of Lulu don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad your stamps didn't arrive :( but this is adorable and your coloring is wonderful! So glad you entered the KKS Challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is as sweet as can be. Love the embellies! Good luck! Thanks for joining us for the Krafty Guest Contest!

    ReplyDelete