Monday 28 January 2013

Kraftin Kimmie - Part Two..

Hello...I hope this finds you all well...you know that I entered Kraftin' Kimmie's Guest contest last week....well I was thrilled to be chosen for one of the Top 10... Yay!!!!!  So now for the next round we have to make a card with the theme of 'Pretty in Pink'....well I love pink so this is what I came up with...

 
This is Dorothy...she coloured with Copics and pencils,,,the papers are a mixture and as I had so many pads on my desk deciding which ones to use I don't know what pads they came from...lol...I used MS border punch for that lovely lacy edge and another for the butterflies.  The die cut bow is a Memory Box die that's been trimmed and I finished with WOC flowers, an organza ribbon and my usual sparkle and pearls.
 
Oh well wish me luck..fingers crossed....
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx

5 comments:

  1. WOW - gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another gorgeous card Jan. A beautifully coloured image and love the papers and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Jan, gorgeous colouring, love the image and papers and all the details pearls and flowers,so pretty..love the bow die..

    Luv CHRISSYxx
    [best of luck]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the pearls & butterflies! Congrats on the challenge and good luck this round :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Great details and I love this image.

    ReplyDelete