Monday 28 January 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - Part Two - Again...

Hi yes two in one day...as mentioned before I was chosen to be in the Top 10 for Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Contest last week..and now for the next round we have to make a card with the theme of 'Pretty in Pink'..here's my 2nd card...

 
This is Bella....she is coloured with Copics and pencils.  The DP's are Carta Bella - Party Girl'
I used a sweet heart doily and a scallop border punch...The flowers are WOC and I got the pretty organza ribbon at the NEC last year. I finished with lots of sparkle and pink gems.
 
Well that's it I think.
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Jan...xxx

6 comments:

  1. Jan this is gorgeous and so pretty. A girl can definitely not go wrong with pink.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable, cute card and I absolutely love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous hun!! And congrats on your news too. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Jan ! I love the papers and the beautiful heart doily ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY sweet Jan :) Again, good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Great layout and super cute image.

    ReplyDelete