Monday 21 January 2013

Flower Power at Allsorts....

Happy Monday!!..the theme at Allsorts made me smile...the thing is I remember the original flower power from my youth...yup I was a bit of a hippy...lol....long flowing skirts and smocks and beads..rows and rows of the tiny colourful beads..and wait for it..I painted tiny flowers around my eyes too...I had long hair with white streaks in which I would colour to match whatever I wore... I was working in my first job...a window dresser and I was known in the shopping centre as Streaky...lol...Oh and now I feel really old...lol...so on to my card..nothing hippy about this...

 
This gorgeous sunflower die is by Die-namics...(mind you I was loosing the will to live while poking all the little dots out of the middle bits!) the DP's is by Bazzill...I think the leafy die is by Cheery Lynne...I distressed all the flowers with Frayed Burlap..finished with a beautiful satin and organza ribbon and the usual pearls..I love this Krafty and Kreme look...
 
Happy Crafting.. 
Hugs
Jan...xxx

4 comments:

  1. Jan this is absolutely gorgeous. So love the layered flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan this is totally awesome ! I love those colours ! The flowers are so beautiful... I would love to see a pic of you from your "hippy" days ! You must have looked stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a perfect colour combination! And you must post a picture of streaky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh this is gorgeous, thanks for playing at Allsorts. xx

    ReplyDelete