Tuesday 22 January 2013

Better Late Than Never...

Hi...I've been waiting for some Kraftin' Kimmie stamps to arrive...I wanted to use them for the Kraft Guest Contest..but they didnt arrive in time thanks to the weather...(would you believe its snowing here again tonight!!!)...anyway they arrived today and I got colouring straight away...here is Bella..

 
The whole card was planned around the frilly gingham ribbon!!..lol...Bella is coloured with copics...the pink spotty DP is Bo Bunny but the Black and white bit is a scrap.  The Ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl (I think) and I used a Die-namics flower die and finished with some Card Candi and sparkle.  I'm going to enter it for this weeks Kraftin Kimmie Challenge - A trio of Embellishments...being Ribbon, Flowers and Card Candi...
 
Have a great evening
Hugs
Jan..xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan! Love that ribbon and how your card was designed around it! Bella looks gorgeous in that pink dress and I love the flowers! Thanks for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! :)

    ReplyDelete