Saturday 5 January 2013

A Challenge Card!!!

Well who would have thought...I have finally made a card for a challenge...lol...I couldn't resist this weeks Penny Black Challenge - January Blues as that is exactly what I have!!..here's my card

I masked the white card and applied Tim's DI in Stormy Sky - very apt...the stamp is the gorgeous PB Social Butterfly...just love these stamps. The torn DP is LOTV Nits Wits and I added loads of sparkle. You are going to have to give me a little artistic licence as I'm sure that Butterfly's aren't really a chilly January kinda thing...but making the card really cheered me up...lol...!!!
 
Have some others in the pipe line..
.I'll be back!!
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Jan..xxx

11 comments:

  1. Jan this is just stunning. Love how the butterflies pops against the background.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!!! I love your card!!!! Your butterflies are wonderful and the colours are awesome! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love how you did the mounds in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your clouds are perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning Jan...gorgeous butterflies and sparkle, and really LOVE the background...fabulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jan. Love the colours, butterflies and the masking looks fab.
    I have the Nit Wit paper, it's lovely isn't it.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Love the whole idea of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous, love it!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! Love those butterflies x
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I love the card! just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete