Sunday 6 January 2013

A CAS Card for Allsorts...

When I first started blogging...a zillion light years ago..lol...one of the first Challenges I entered was Allsorts...I have been lucky enough to be picked for their Top 5 a few times and you know I am more thrilled with that than winning a prize..lol...anyway...I had to join them this week for their CAS Challenge...here's my card
Yes thats it!! so very CAS...lol...I had to sit on my hands so I didnt over embellish...the stamp is from PB Social Butterfly set again...I stamped with versafine and just popped an a couple of red gems. Simples...I also made another...
This is for my best friend as her darling Dad is very poorly in hospital..its very sad as they have been told to expect bad news anyday.... I kept it all very simple again and managed to use some Papertrey Stamps and dies that I found on eBay months ago and I finished with pearls and red gems again.

I see that this weeks challenge at Less is More is Black and White with a little colour...I have been itching to enter one of their challenges so for the first time ever I am entering both cards for both challenges...ooer!!! lol..

Hope you all have a great weekend
Hugs
Jan...xxx