Thursday 15 November 2012

Marvellous Magnolia Challenge - DT Card

Hi ladies..yes we are back with another
 
 


Marvellous Magnolia Challenge...this week the theme is

Traditional Christmas Colours

Our super sponsor this week is

 
Here's my card
 
 
Darling Tilda has been coloured with copics...the DP's are MME.  I used a Magnolia lace die and some holly ribbon that I bought from the NEC years ago...lol...I finished with a Poinsettia Die which I edged in liquid pearls and added lovely red pearls for holly berries.
 
I do hope you will join us again this week.
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan..xxx
 

11 comments:

  1. Beautifu card Jan!!!! Love how you inked your poinsettia and your sweet colouring! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly stunning! Beautifully colored Tilda and gorgeous papers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan, love the image and what you did with the Poinsettia, I would not have thought of that it looks stunning.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jan. Love the way you used the paper ribbons with red DP. It really brings out the focal image.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Jan I love it hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, so pretty & I love what you've done with the holly to match the image,
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. I love the sweet image, your beautiful colouring.
    Hugs, Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Jan! Beautiful coloring.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful! Love your coloring, and what a fun sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pretty paper and your sweet Poinsettia, just lovely my friend
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete