Monday 3 September 2012

Not So CAS...

Hi guys...hope you all had a fun weekend....I had a fun day on Saurday...I went to my very first Workshop at The Craft Barn!!...It was a bit spur of the moment but it was a stamping class so I thought I could brush up a bit on the basics...things have changed since I first started making cards.  We did lots of the basic stuff as I thought but at the end I managed to have a little play with colouring with ShimmerMist...well I fell in love with that!!!..lol...spent more money on a few...I havent practiced at home yet..but I will share once I have....anyway what I have been doing today is trying out masking off bits of card...now I know that this isnt rocket science and you lot out there having been doing this since the year dot but to me its new...here is my card...
Its very nearly CAS but I seem to be frightend by spaces of white card and popped on some matching inked candi and instantly regretted it..oh well that what its all about isnt...I'll know better next time...
 
Bye for now
Hugs
Jan...xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...I love this card!! The bold colors, the images and pretty details!! Guess what...? I haven't done any masking either!! *lol* Have a wonderful and crafty day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jan, I know what you mean about white spaces, I can't seem to manage that either, The pink and black is an awesome combination, very striking
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog Jan and you have some beautiful cards from clean and simple to highly decorated. They are all gorgeous and I am following you now so that I can return to view you future creations.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I Love This Post.....Very Nice post ..Thanks For Sharing..........

    ReplyDelete