Wednesday 26 September 2012

Christmas is acoming......ugh!

Well it is according to my local Sainsbury's with all the Christmas Chocolates out on the shelves...and...and!! would you believe M & S have their Christmas cards out already...I just hate this..its all too early....I dont even think about Christmas until middle of November that way it keeps a bit of magic to the season otherwise you're sick of all the hype before it gets here...ok enough of my bah humbug mode...I've bitten the bullet...lol...and made some Christmas cards...well to keep up with you all....lol....here are a couple to share....

 
 
 
I used a new tree die for this one...I'll give details later....
 
have a good evening
Hugs
Jan...xxxx
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    I know what you mean about the shops full of Chrimbo goods it is a bit early, although I do love making the cards early. Your cards are both stunning, I especially love that basket of holly, could you tell me what stamp you've used please, it's a beauty. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Teresa...I have left a comment on your blog...but if you missed that the stamp I have used is by Stampendous and its called 'Holly Basket'

      Thank you for your lovely comments
      Hugs
      Jan..x

      Delete
  2. Oops! Sorry I mean all 3 cards, I think I was mesmerised by that stamp lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Jan! Really love the holly basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow hun, you have been a busy bee - love all three cards, all so different but no less amazing than each other. Simply brilliant. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete