Sunday 27 May 2012

Just A Little Different.....


Happy Sunday to you....just thought I'd share a Sweet Tilda with you...I had itchy fingers yesterday after my LOTV Ted with all that bunting...lol..so thought I would try a a slight different colour combo...Tilda is Coloured with a mixture of pens and pencils again....the DP are Papermania Capsule Collection...lovely shades of golds and beige...I used a ribbon from the same collection, Memory Lane and Magnolia Dies plus the usual pearls and sparkle.....I'm off now to sort out my ribbon boxes..I have loads but dont use that many as they are all in a mess...lol....
Thank you for stopping by and for all your lovely comments...I truly appreciate everyone...
Hugs
Jan...xx

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I just love the sweet adorable flowers and your coloring is amazing! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely exquisite...love the colors and the beautiful design work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the soft colours and the fab image...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab sweetie what great colour choices hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this little Tilda and can't wait to get mine, Gorgeous colour palette, love the Doohickey flowers, very sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete