Saturday 22 October 2011

Winter Tilda.....

Hi guys..I finally got to play with another of my new Tildas today...this one is the Gorgeous Winter Tilda....
She is coloured with Promarkers and Prisma Pencils...the DP is Magnolia..I used some 'muslin' in the matting and another fabulous Memory Box Die - Catalina Wreath which I embellished with pearls gems and sparkle. I added a Magnolia Tag and Peony flower and finished with WOC Hellebore, Sweetheart Flowers and a sweet snowflake charm.
I'm going to enter this for this weeks Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Pastel Christmas...pop over and have a look at the inspirational DT creations...
Have a great weekend..
Hugs
Jan...x




7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card in a lovely elegant colour and I love the wreath die!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful! I can see I am going to need to buy this one. LOL.....I see you got your die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgoeus card, simply stunning design. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jan, this is stunning! I love that wreath I've just ordered that die and the snowflake border, can't wait till they come. Absolutely gorgeous card,Love it.
    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Jan ! I love the soft colours and your embellies are so beautiful ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh Gorgeous card I really love the colour so soft and pretty! with the hint of pale yellow in the flowers!! love it! Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Totally Gorjuss Challenge Our our Pastel Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a soft and gorgeous card for christmas. Love all the branches, flowers and that tag. That hint of yellow gives a nice touch. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete