Friday 21 October 2011

Stampin' for the Weekend - Spooky - DT Card

Hi...I'm back with this weeks Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - Spooky...there are lots of halloween themes out there but I do struggle with this...we dont really 'do' halloween in the UK (well I dont anyway) so I was at a loss as to which image I would use...then my mate Diane came up trumps with this sweet witchy Tilda...thanks hun...mwah!!!

Tilda is coloured with Promarkers and Prisma pencils...the DP is Doodlebug...and I used yet another new Memory Box die - Grapevine Wreath which I thought was just perfect..not sure about an orange moon but those bats look a bit spooky..added an Organza ribbon tied with some black tulle...WOC flower blooms and dots of sparkle..I do hope you will join us this week..we have Pink Gem as our sponsor who has a great prize for our winner...do go and check out my teamies creations..so inspiring..
Happy Haunting
Hugs
Jan...x

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jan! She is a sweet image, have to say I don't have any halloween maggies (yet!) I am a bit lacking with halloween inspiration too at the mo, need to get more in the "spirit" lol! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan, I love the colours & the texture :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete