Friday 14 October 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge - Dawny's Distressed!!


Hi all yes its Just Magonlia time and this week Dawny is Distressed !!!...lol....she wants some distressing on your creations...so I have roughed up me edges with me scissors!!..lol...Darling Tilda is coloured with Copics and Prisma pencils....the DP is Magnolia..I added one of my gorgeous brand new Flourshes from Memory Box...and the starry snowflakes are little wooden pieces I found at The Craft Barn...and I sprayed them with Shimmer mist and sprinkled Glamour dust over them...I finshed wth an organza ribbon..gems and loads and loads of sparkle...hope you will join us this week..
Hugs
Jan...xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous! Love those pretty flourishes and your delightful Tilda Angel! I adore these new Christmas Magnolias..Just Beautiful
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Jan ! The flourishes are gorgeous and this little Tilda is delightful ! Love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made such a gorgeous card... Tilda is so cute and pretty and I love those flourishes.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete