Friday 30 September 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge - A Sketch by Jane - DT Card

Oh what a glorious day its been..well it has in my part of Kent anyway...been out in the garden catching a few rays...thats why I'm a bit late with this...this week at JM lovely Jane has done a fab sketch for us..and here is my card...

A sweet Hanglar girl coloured with Prismas..the yummy DP's are MME Lost and Found...just love them...I finished with a gorgeous ruffled edge organze bow..some WOC flower blooms with a pearl brad..and pearls...oh and a sweet meatl butterfly I found in a 'cheap' shop down the town...
Do go and chec out my Teamies creations..truly awesome...
Hope to be back soon..
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan..x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan!
    So its taking me some time to come and visit, hope you'll forgive me!
    Look forward to our new adventure together...
    Great visiting your blog and seeing a bit more about you...you are a busy lady! =)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh...totally forgot...sorry, your projects...just adore your creations! Love the layering and details! They are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Jan one of my fave Hanglars love colouring her hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan!
    Such a pretty and lovely card! Love the colours and the sweet image and the lovely details! Have a great weekend! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Jan ! I love the DP and the butterfly is so so pretty ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card. So clean and crisp.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete