Tuesday 13 September 2011

First Christmas Card....

Well compared to most of you I'm a late starter...as I have said before..I dont like making christmas cards much....so says someone who has just bought 6 LOTV christmas stamps....I will use them of course..but I always seem to struggle with Christmas cards...well here's my first one...yes its not LOTV..its a Gorjuss One...


I like her 'cos she's quirky....not too sure about the big hat though but hey!!..her name is Holly...the DP is...errmm..MME I think...she is coloured with Copics and I used a scallope border punch...WOC flowers MS holly punch...organza ribbon..and pearls...
hope you're having a great evening...hope to be back tomorrow..
Hugs
Jan..x

5 comments:

  1. This is fab Jan she is a darling image and great for xmas! I know what you mean I don't like to make too many xmas cards early as I'm sick of them come dec but then I never have enough either! I have bought the new xmas Hanglar set but have yet to ink it up! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, beautiful card Jan.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's "gorjuss" Jan. I adore those images but am yet to get some!! Beautiful colour choices too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is sooo pretty too :O) Loving the image, and again the colours are so lovely. Just became a huge fan of your blog, and added it to my fave blog list :O)
    Hugs Laila

    check out my small candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete