Friday 2 September 2011

Darling Daisy......


Isnt she lovely..she was one of my first stamps I bought when I took up stamping again....she hasnt had an outing for such a long time...and after careful consideration..she is for sale on ebay HERE....after making this I feel a little sad as she is such a joy to colour...she is with copics..the DP's are a lovely freebie pad by Pink Petticoat..lovely and fresh...just like a Daisy...lol...I used a MS daisy border punch..went a bit OTT with lovely WOC flowers...added pearls and glitter...Ok I'm now going to make my first Christmas card...UGH!! its too early!!!

Hugs
Jan..xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,
    I marked your "Daisy" on Ebay, I have tried to buy her before with no joy, nad yours looks like it's going to go for more than I can afford too (boo hoo), she is so sweet. I have several of her stamped from a friend, but she is adorable and I would like her.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love your papers and flowers. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete