Friday 12 August 2011

A few to share....

Hi...nearly the weekend...Yay!!...I'm hoping to have some crafting time...but I havent been idle this week..here are a few cards to share with you...



A sweet little LOTV bunny...he is extra special to me as my bloggy mate Sandie sent this to me as a little treat....He is coloured with prismas...yes I've gone back to my pencils and loving them all over again..and I seem to be having a 'thing' with Kraft card at the moment too...lol I love the colour combo...




Cute Little Mimosa...again coloured with Prismas...the dp is Magnolia its called Granny's Wallpaper..just love that...lol




I treated myself to this sweet LOTV stamp as I havent bought any new ones for ages..Maisie with Balloons I think she's called...coloured with prismas..the DP's are Panduro's Tilda and again Kraft card...

Well I hope you all have a fab weekend..I'll to be back to share some more soon...
Hugs
Jan...x

4 comments:

  1. Gosh! These are all beautiful! Love the little touches of pearls around the images and the sparkly baloon on the top one is gorgeous.
    hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards Jan, each one is so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are delightful Jan ! The images are so so sweet and your embellies are exquisite ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty pretty cards and your colouring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete