Sunday 31 July 2011

A little Tilda to Share


Hi Guys...its a lovely day here in my part of Kent..I was up with the lark this morning...dont know why..its probaly that I'm so used to waking early with the temp job I had...yes its all finished now...and I hope to have a little bit more crafty time...it depends on how my Mum is bless her...anyway..I managed to have a little play yesterday and here is a sweet Tilda to share...I wont bore you with the details as you can see what I used...lol...but I have to point out the cute little watering can charm...I found them in a little 'cheap' shop in town..they had a whole range with all different themes...for only £1 per set..oh I do love a bargain...I'll be going back in the week to get some more...lol..

Well I hope you all have a super smashing day in the sunshine...
Have fun!!!
Hugs
Jan...xxx

9 comments:

  1. and who doesn't love a bargain lol and just the right touch for this card it's beautiful
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Jan ! Love your papers and your embellies. The little charm is so cute, I do love a bargain too ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jan, just beautiful colours and a gorgeous Tilda, very fresh looking. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful card Jan and I love the gingham. Looks like Kent is the place to be this week. Cant wait for the sun and warmth!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the mix of ginghams - and the flowers look luverly!! I think I've mentioned before that I live in Blackheath - and I'm coming on hols to Kent next week - St Margaret's Bay somewhere near Dover/Deal - do you know it? Any good crafty shops nearby? Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your adorable, gorgeous card Jan.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    what a lovely card! So much detail! All of the images and coloring is beautifully done!

    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are always so pretty! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete