Wednesday 13 July 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Sketch

Hi all...I thought I would have a bit of a change today and most of my posts recently have been Tilda..so i dug out my other favourites..LOTV and as they have a lovely sketch by Donalda this week..I had a little play..


This little Sweetie is coloured with copics..the papers are a magazine freebie
added flower blooms from WOC, a gingham bow and some jet beads and stickles.

Hope all is well with you wherever you are..
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs
Jan...xx

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeoud card! I love the papers and the colours and the image is one of my favorites! Great colouring!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and such a sweet image. Colouring and layout are beautiful.

    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable Jan, sweet image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete