Friday 8 July 2011

Just Magnolia & Stampin' for the Weekend Challenges..


Hi all..I hope this finds you well....I'm having to do 'One for Two' this week as my time is not my own at the moment.. Mum is needing more care these days and I'm struggling to get any time to craft...but my contract at work finishes beginning of August so although I'll be out of work..I'll have more time then...
Anyway back to my card...there is a super sketch over at Just Magnolia and I have combined that with this weeks Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - Wings 'n Things.
I used a sweet Hanglar stamp and delicious Magnolia papers...coloured with copics and added gorgeous WOC flowers, spotty ribbon and pearls to finish.
Sorry its such a quick post...Normal service will resume shortly..
Happy crafting!!
Hugs
Jan...xx

8 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Jan ! I love the soft colours and the papers are so so pretty ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan - love the image and the soft pastel colours.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, your card is stunning - I love the colours & the sparkle on the wings :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Jan and love that image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jan soooo cute x
    Love those gems and the flowers look great too x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan this is lovely another adorable Hanglar image they really are so super sweet! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan, this is so sweet, just an adorable image and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so beautiful and this litle guy is adorable.
    Wish you a great week.
    Hugs Gunn

    ReplyDelete