Friday 29 July 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge - Buttons Bows & Blooms


Hi Guys...its Friday!!!! so that means its Challenge time at Just Magnolia! This week the theme is set by Dawny P who wants us to use Buttons, Bows and Blooms on our creation...
The darling Tilda I used is quite an old one...but she was one of the first Tildas I bought and I think she is still very special...she is coloured with Prisma Pencils...the DP are Tilda Kitchengarden by Panduro..I added a lacy doily..gorgeous organza ribbon and bow..a lovely pearly button and loads of WOC Blooms/flowers..
I hope you will pop over and check out my teamies creations..totally gorgeous..and I look forward to seeing yours too....
Have fun
Jan...xxx

4 comments:

  1. wow, the flowers are excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Jan ! Love the layout and your flower display is gorgeous ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Jan love that image hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is such a pretty card. Love everything about it.
    Hugs Laila

    remember my candy which ends tomorrow on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete