Tuesday 12 July 2011

Lovely Hanglar Only Challenge - Blue Cream & Brown




I had a little time today and as I came second in the last Challenge over at Lovely Hanglar Only I thought I would have a go this weeks theme which is Blue Cream & Brown.
.She is coloured with copics and PolyChromos pencils...the DP's are by Paper Salon..added loads of gorgeous Cream WOC flowers, a lovely spotty ribbon and of course pearls and ooodles of sparkle...do pop over to Lovely hAnglar Only and check out the DT creations..truly gorgeous...
Be back soon..
Hugs
Jan...x







5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Jan ! Your colouring is stunning... I have just finished my card for the same challenge ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, lovely colours and a very sweet Hanglar image. I'm always in awe of people who can colour hair like this - it's brilliant Jan.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...your card is just gorgeous...your coloring is wonderful :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the lho Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty card love the dotty papers and ribbon thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete