Saturday 23 July 2011

I Got the Pip


A Sweet little Cherry Pip to be precise...but I've also got the pip with SN. Now we all know that there is a recession on..and not many of us crafters can afford to splash out these days...and soon I'll have to kerb my crafty spending again as I'll be out of work..anyway...I been looking at these sweeties and really wanted one..at £4.95..not toooo expensive...I did my order online with Funky Kits..only to be disappointed to see they have a minimum order of £5.00. Ummm...I checked their other stamps..and digi's and you have to buy more than one to cover this...now I don't think that's nice. I actually emailed Funky Kits/Sugar Nellie and asked them why they have a minimum order of £5.00 when most of their stamps are £4.95..I'm afraid to say that I haven't had a reply. This is not good customer service. I didn't want to buy more than one...but I had no choice if I want to add a Little Pip to my collection..so I succumbed and bought Candy Pip too....and then the p&p was £1.99...Ok I got them the next day so that WAS good but the cost of the postage was for a large first class envelope...and we all know that isn't 1.99..but hey I suppose we have to take overheads into consideration...and the padded envelope!!!

As you can see I'm very pleased with the little Pip I wanted...she is coloured with Prisma pencils the DP's are TH..and I finished with loads of WOC flowers, a gorgeous organza bow and pearls...

But I'm afraid to say..I wont be buying anymore from SN mainly because I think its sharp practice to have a minimum order over the price of their stamps which means you have to spend more money than you want...but more to the point is the fact they couldn't be bothered to answer my email.

OK moan over...lol...oh the other stamp I bought?? I had to use a couple of times...and is now on eBay...
Have Fun!
Jan..xx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan. She certainly is a pretty stamp and your card is beautifully embellished. I don't order from SN much but thanks for pointing out the minimum send, though I don't think I've stopped at one stamp lol
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Jan what an adorable image and such a pretty card Hugs Rebekah x

    ReplyDelete