Sunday 24 April 2011

Stampin'for the Weekend - Wedding Theme - DT Card

Hi..I have just realised that my schedule post for my Stampin for the Weekend DT card didnt work!!..thanks Mr blogger!! anyway...here it is.


as there is a Wedding later this week in the UK we thought we would go with the theme...I used a LOTV image which I coloured with Copics..the papers are some scraps I had in my stash and I dont know the name..I used lovley WOC flowers and an MS border punch..a lovely organza ribbon and loads of pearls...
Do go and check out my teamies wonderful creations and I hope you will join us this week...
Looking forward to seeing your creations
Hugs
Jan..xx

4 comments:

  1. Well worth the wait...very pretty card..love your flowers, something I still cant master..gorgeous image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely adorable, love all the gold bits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I love the glitter on the veil, it's really effective. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fabulous!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete