Saturday 12 February 2011

A Card for LOTV Challenge - A Sketch...



Hi Guys..hope you having a wonderful weekend...I'm a little down today..so to cheer myself I made a card for this weeks Challenge over at LOTV. Its a fab sketch by Dawny P this time. Now you all know how much I love these little darlings and I have entered the challenge most weeks and have been lucky enough to have some of my LOTV cards put on their 'Ideas to Inspire' blog..but the one thing that would be my cherry on the cake would be to make the TOP 3..it wont happen though..there are so many better crafters out there that do much better things with these little darlings than me...but I live in hope..so much so that I am going to enter this card for their guest DT call...well you cant win it if you're not in it..eh?...lol..

Now.. little Pom Pom is coloured with copics..the DP are from very lush Prima pad Madeline..I didnt add flowers as I didnt want to cover the DP's too much only to realise that I added a great big bow instead..doh!!..I made up for the lack of floral embellies with PEARLS!!.lol..and then sprinkles loads of sparkle..do go and check out the DT creations ...and see how it should be done ...lol..
catch you later..
Hugs
Jan...xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jan. Great colouring. Love that cute image :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and very,very cute image! Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jan, this is simply beautiful.. Love the sweet little image.. Fab coloring..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Jan. I love the colours and pert embellishments. Thanks for joining in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love her, the colours rock! really happy card!

    Sorry to hear your a little low, we all get days like that, some are harder than others, but its so great to be able to craft as therapy and then share it in blogworld :)

    Big Hugs to you, and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're feeling a little down today Jan - it certainluy doesn't show in the crafting this card is fabulous. Hope you're successful with the GDT call too - your work is definitely worthy of it.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete