Sunday 6 February 2011

Another Card for Two Challenges


Hi Guys..well I'm back with another challenge card..this time its for LOTV Challenge - Romance and Wild Orchids Challenge - Love Is

I used a sweet LOTV image coloured with Copics..the DP's are from my new Prima Pad Botanical..really gorgeous...I pushed the boat out for this one and went totally OTT with the embellies..I used gorgeous roses from WOC all glittered..added pearl stems and more of those pearly hearts and seam binding ribbon...I made a tag for the greeting
and the sentiment is also LOTV...

This card is for sale on eBay
Its a bit late for me as I have to be up and at work by 6am tomorrow..so I'll bye for now..
Hugs
Jan..xx
PS..Lunch was delicious...

7 comments:

  1. Aww these two are darling! Love that image!

    Beautiful Card Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.. Love the color combo.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this is simply divine hun! Super adorable image, great colours and fab flowers. Love it to bits. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this card - love the colour combo.
    Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card... it is stunning! - thankyou so much for joining us this week on LOTV
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, fab colour combo, thanks for joining us this week on LOTV.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete