Monday 24 January 2011

Another Tilda....


Hi..I'm back with another New Tilda...she is so sweet...I wanted to make a spring time card as its so dreary at the moment...

..she is coloured with copics and the pic has made the colours seem so dark..but IRL she is a very pale lemon...

..the DP's are a mixture of Forever Friends and Craft Creations..I used seam binding for the ribbon..MS Border punch..WOC flower blooms and asters...and tucked in my new MS lattice heart..I just love it..you'll be seeing lots of them..!!!..lol...and of course there is lots of sparkle...
Hope you all had a good monday..I hope to be back tomorrow with another...

This card is for sale on
eBay

Hugs
Jan...xx

4 comments:

  1. hi jan I just love your new Tildas and it's so nice to see spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes is totally sunshine itself! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jan, great colours and I love the heart!

    ReplyDelete