Monday 8 November 2010

Stampin' for the Weekend DT Card...

Hi...well as usual I'm all behind...this is my DT card for this weeks Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge....Sandie has done a fabulous sketch and we have added a twist..we want to see butterflies somewhere on your creation...Here's my card...



A sweet little Tilda...I coloured her with Polychromos pencils
and the DP's are by Prima. Added some WOC roses, MS punch butterflies and pretty pearls.

I hope you will join us this week...look forward to seeing your lovely creations
Happy crafting
Jan..xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tilda and Love the Butterflies!

    I will go checkout the challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This si so beautiful. I love your coloring, it is fab. Your choice of papers and colors are so great.
    Hugs Gunn**

    ReplyDelete