Wednesday 29 September 2010

LOTV Challenge - Un Traditional Christmas


Now for one of my very favourite challenges..LOTV...I just love their sweet stamps. I went to Ally Pally on Sunday and bought loads more..in fact I had a good spend and bought some lovely stash..which included the DP's for this card. This week at LOTV they want to see your untraditional colours for Christmas..and this Cosmo Cricket 'Mitten Weather'...(don't you just love that title..lol...) DP pad is just the thing for the theme...I chose a lovely lilac with just a tiny hint of red and green..the little bunnies wrapped up in their stocking is so sweet and i coloured them with Copics..added some flock for the furry bits..to keep them snug..lol..a few gorgeous WO cherry Blossoms and loads of glitter...do pop over to LOTV and check out the fabulous creation by the DT...really lovely and inspiring..
Happy Crafting
Jan...xxxx

6 comments:

  1. That image is just the cutest ever. Wonderful choice of colours.. I must have those DP's!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love it. Wonderful colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the colours and great copic colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are beautiful and make a very beautiful Christmas Card. Love that image too - I've yet to ink mine up!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation and colour combo Jan, loving this sweet image with your fabulous colouring and your papers with floral detail are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love love love this!!!!

    Fabulous colours and adore that image!!!

    Great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete