Monday 9 August 2010

Magical Monday Challenge #2 - Pink & White

Hi...I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...and here we are back to another Monday morning ..but don't despair as it time for our 2nd Magical Monday Challenge and this week we want to see your beautiful creations in Pink & White...
Our very kind sponsor this week is the fabulous


and you all know how much I love their stamps!!!!
here's my card...


I used a beautiful LOTV fairy ..coloured with Copics...and she has glitter on her wings...the DP is Papermania Signature collection..punched flower..MS border punch and finished with pale pink organza bow..drop crystals and loads of gems.
Please do pop over and see the gorgeous creation by my 'teamies' and I hope that you will join us this week..
Have fun!!
Hugs
Jan...x

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card as always.

    gorgeous image, love how you did that flower and love the bling too!

    Enjoy the new week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dp and the lovely coloured image.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love lili of the valley stamp and love pink, so just my type of card. Your pets are really cute. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Jan ! I love those soft colours... Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jan this is such a pretty card - lovely image and very sweet papers.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete