Sunday 4 July 2010

I'm late..I'm late..I'm very very late.......

..why is it that although I'm not working..I'm playing catch up again... I have been crafting but haven't had the time to post...its not good is it....anyway..here is my DT card for Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge...this time its Christmas in July...and that was a chilling thought in this weather..lol...


Our lovely Sandie did a smashing sketch and I used a oldie Christmas Tilda..and some Magnolia Christmas DP's.....I hope you are all still enjoying the sunshine..I'll be back in a while..with another catch up...Tsk Tsk!!!
hugs
Jan...x

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is cute, Jan. Lovely Christmas colours (and a little yellow for the sun!!!).

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jan
    this is so cute. Great colors, so christmas. And Tilda is adorable.

    Wish you a grea week.
    Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so grogeous, I actually jsut thought about starting on my christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jan, and just love this cute Tilda. Like the traditional christmas colours you have used. Great poinsetta flower. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete