Tuesday 2 March 2010

Just a Quickie.....

Hi guys...Just a quick post before bed..I have to be up at 4.30am..yes this is my new job...have to be there by 6am ready to open first batch of mail..I'm processing ISA applications and they have to be all linked to computer system by 10.00am!! Yes its a very early start but then I'm home by 1pm so it kind of feels like a full time part time job..if you see what I mean...and then I have time for making cards in the afternoon..best of both!!!lol....anyway.. I was asked today to make a Mothers day card..and then my sister wanted a baby card...so I've been busy this afternoon...and thought I'd share them with you....I'm feeling all 'pinked out' now..have a look you'll see what I mean!!..lol
...Baby Card...


...Inside...


..another view...


...Mothers Day...


...Inside...


...so no more pink cards for a few days...!!!..and my new stash of pearls wont last that long if I continue to be obsessed with them...I'll be back later with this weeks ABC Challenge DT card....
take care...
Hugs
Jan...xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jan, both of these cards are truly gorgeous. You have done a brilliant job with them. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Jan, the soft pinks are just right for Mothers Day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh hun, you have been busy! These are a couple of beauties I have to say. Baby card is soooo cute and I adore those tulips, really elegant. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Jan and I love the insides too. Pink with a touch of green - just perfect.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful honey, I love the colours!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete