Tuesday 19 January 2010

Teddy Stampers Challenge #2 - Recipe..


Now how could I not want to enter Teddy Stampers new Challenge Blog...you just cant beat a Teddy for cuteness!!!..lol..I still have my old Teddy..he's a bit battered now...but he has a very smart knitted suit that keeps him in tact. He was bought for me when I was born by my Auntie Louie...and in my baby book that my mum kept..he is listed as one of my favourite toys along with a saucpan lid and wooden spoon!!! lol..anyway..back to the challenge...I used this retired (so I'm told) image of these saucy girlie Teds...and the recipe is 1 ribbon, 2 DP's and 3 brads..now I dont normally 'do' brads...as they are so fiddly but I made the exception this time the DP's are Forever Friends Pink Parfait which I have to say are just too delicious...
do go and check out this new challenge as I'm sure you will want to join in....

7 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous!

    Gotta love teddy's... I have this ratty old cat I wont get rid of cos it was my favourite toy as a kid too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, I am so pleased that you've taken part in the Teddy Stampers challenge. This is a delightful card and the image is adorable. A wonderful interpretation well done!!! Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just so cute!! love the gorgeous fresh colour combo too!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is just to cute. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there thank you for joining the teddy stampers comp your card is lovely and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful card, what a sweet image and you coloured it beautifully, love it
    Thanks for joining the teddy Stampers fun,
    Hugs
    Crafteresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Good luck with this challenge :)

    Vera

    ReplyDelete