Monday 25 January 2010

Penny Black Challenge - Something Sweet....


Hi..now when I saw this weeks challenge over at Penny Black was 'Something Sweet'..I immediately thought of Fondant Fancies..the lovely pink and lemon colours and that odd chocolate one too...so I found the sweetest PB image..darling Ted could be holding one of those yummy Strawberry Creams Chocs....so I went with that..and the DP with hundred and thousands on went with the theme too..mmmmmm good enough to eat!!!
Do check out the yummy DT creations...mouthwatering.....
Slurp!!!...lol
Jan...xxx

12 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo....scrummy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - yummmmmmm fondant fancies!!

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...so sweet! I love the hundreds & thousands paper!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet and yummy card Jan!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW That paper really looks like Sprinkles!!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So who used to nibble the fondant off first then? I know I did, and then peel off the icing LOL!! Simply adorable card Jan, loving the papers and your PB bear can come see me any time with those chocs. Fabulous. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and its a great design too. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan

    An adorable card, fits the theme so well.

    Have to confess I just can't think what to do for PB this week, so many stamps, yet nothing that really fits.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful card jan....love your sweet image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just too cute for words!! Just Love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete