Monday 14 December 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge 28 - Blue & Brown

Hi Guys..hope you all had a great weekend..and not too frazzled with the Christmas shopping!!!...This is my entry for SFTW its a colour challenge and they want to see your creations in blue and brown..I love this combo..and decided that I would make a christmas easel card..(again)..using the cutest Tilda.


...The DP's are Basic Grey and K & Co..(I think) and I used some lovely gold lace that I found in Hobbycraft last week.. added a cream organza bow...and punched pearlised flower...do go and check out the DT creations... really fab!!...ok I'm off as I still have family Christmas cards to make..!!!catch you later...
Hugs
Jan...xx

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another simply gorgeous card.. Love this Tilda, and she is colored just perfect..Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, this is an absolutely stunning creation. Well done! Your colouring is fab! I am still yet to master this technique ;) Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another exceptionally gorgeous easel card Jan.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan

    Lovely creation, really do like these easel cards and they stand up so nicely as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Jan. I love these easel cards. These colours look fantastic together. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is absolutely stunning, Jan:O) Fab design, love the gorgeous lace and papers, and Tilda is so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Fabulous card.. I love it!! Bec xx

    ReplyDelete