Wednesday 17 June 2009

A Spoonful Of Sugar Challenge


Hi Guys...This is my entry for this weeks Spoonful of Sugar Challenge. I used my new Doraline stamp and aint she cute!!! I was admiring one of Tabby Craft Designs creations using a Motivet Doraline Stamp I simply had to have one!!! lol... Do go and check out the little cuties here I was so impressed with the service she arrived within about 4 days all the way from Canada!! I just loved colouring her and dont tell anyone..but I bought 2 more today!!!lol..

Anyway.. back to the card..the DP's are Pebblesinc and Doodlebug. Cardstock is Bazzill. Sizzix leaves and punched flower. Sentiment is Craftsworks and Ribbon from stash. I also added two little acorns that I found in my button box and thought they were just ideal for our little squirrel!!


This was a great challenge and a lovely sketch the DT's cards are just fab..check them out here
Happy crafting

xxx

2 comments:

  1. jan this is adorable. fabulous colours and choice of papers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful! The image is sooo pretty!

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete