Monday 29 June 2009

Cupcake Challenge # 46


Hi....Well I'm totally thrillled again today as I was one of the top five for last weeks challenge..Thank you very much ladies!! and I love my little blinkie. However, this weeks is sadly the very last Cup Cake Challenge. The theme is Summer and the DT cards are to die for..check them outhere I chose a lovely Tilda and really juicy colours..peach and lime with a touch of lemon in the hope my card will be mouthwatering!!! lol.. The DP's are a digi download and coloured Darling Tilda with Prismas and Sansodor. Just added a punched flower and finished with MS scalloped borders and Craftworks Card Candy and a bit of glitter.

I'm so sad that there wont be another fab challenge....Best wishes to all at 'Cupcake'..
Hugs 'n stuff

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I so like those colours.
    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card...love those digi papers....such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card for sure is mouthwatering Jan! These colours are really yummy, and I love your layout and coloring on the image.
    Congrats of making the top 5!
    Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful !! Got something for you on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.. Love the colors and the darling little Tilda.. Very lovely work...
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi jan, what a gorgeous creation this is, beautiful papers and the image is coloured great, thanks for joining us at Cupcake, good luck hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, your card is indeed mouthwatering! The image is fab and the papers are lush. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC, we have one more challenge left so tune in next week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. I love the your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so lovely, I adore the image and colors, a really nice summer card! :) Thanks so much for joining us at CCC this week, make sure you join in next week as it will be the last one.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous summer card, I love your DPs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful colours- this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete